The function of a Paper Form, with the Efficiency of an Information System
OneForm Designer Plus delivers the following benefits:
- Form designs can be imported from almost any desktop publishing or forms drawing system.
- The look and feel of the paper form is preserved. This reduces design and training costs, and allows users to gracefully migrate to Internet forms as needed.
- Internet forms can be quickly created for fill and submit functions, data presentation, and/or sophisticated e-commerce solutions.
- E-Forms can be connected to databases, linked together, e-mailed, and used with secure servers.
- When needed, a paper form can be printed on-demand.
- OneForm Internet forms are compatible with all current AOL and Microsoft browsers.
- No filler-license software or license fees are ever required to use Internet forms created with Amgraf OneForm Designer Plus.
Overview of the Forms Conversion Process
functions. There are three ways to create new electronic forms:
- Draw a new form using the OneForm graphical tools.
- Import an existing form design file from a desktop publishing system via the PDF and/or Encapsulated PostScript interpreter.
- Copy a form from the OneForm Forms Library, then edit the form by adding personalization and logos.
Fill-fields can quickly be overlayed on top of the form design using the OneForm autofield tool.
Field types include textual, numeric, drop-down list, check box, date, time, graphic, and button. Fields can be further defined
As shown below, after the form is fielded, HTML code is automatically generated and the E-Form is displayed.
The HTML file can be edited as an ASCII file if necessary.